We are very happy to have you as a Sail Internet customer! Everyone at Sail is dedicated to providing you with high-speed internet at an affordable price with excellent customer service.
In this email, you will find your Login Credentials for setting up a customer account and electronically paying your bill. Setting up Auto Payment is the easy and carefree way to automatically pay your bill on time.
How to login:
- Go to: sailinternet.com/login
- Use the username and password included in your welcome email
Once you log in, you will be able to view usage details, edit your information and set up a payment method. Please note we can only accept electronic forms of payment made through your Sail account. After you log in for the first time, please change your password.
Here’s how to set up Auto Payment:
- Login to your Sail Internet customer account at sailinternet.com/login. For your security, be sure to change your password.
- Go to Account > Personal Information.
- Enter your payment information. We only accept credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) or electronic debit from your checking account. We do not accept paper checks via postal delivery.
- Click “Save Details” at the bottom of the page.
Sail uses a secure and encrypted commercial payment credit card processing service and does not store your credit card details.
Your first invoice will be emailed soon with a balance due for your first month of service, equipment charges, and installation fee, as applicable. Subsequent invoices will follow for each future month of service.
Notifications and Information
Sail will use email to notify you of any planned maintenance or service alerts. You can also go to support.sailinternet.com to check network status and get answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
The fastest way to find answers or to reach our support team is to go to support.sailinternet.com. Here you can check network status, view our FAQs, search our knowledge database, or file a request/ticket.
You may also call us at 844-438-8484. Dial extension 3 to reach a member of our support team, or 777 to report an outage. Either way, be sure to include your name, street address, and phone number.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Welcome to the Sail Family!