Including our response to concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19).
At Sail Internet, the health and safety of our employees and customers is always our top priority. We want to instill customer confidence that it is safe to have Sail Internet installed and we want our employees to feel confident when working with Sail customers. As such, we have implemented some best practices to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Regarding the most recent outbreak of the coronavirus COVID-19:
We continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation closely. According to the most recent information from the CDC, "the virus that causes COVID-19 is infecting people and spreading easily from person-to-person. Cases have been detected in most countries worldwide and community spread is being detected in a growing number of countries." We are committed to taking all necessary precautions and doubling our efforts to ensure the health of our employees and customers.
Our install technicians will
- Thoroughly wash (or sanitize) their hands with soap for 20 seconds before and after each customer installation, before eating, and after coughing or sneezing, and after using the restroom.
- Cough or sneeze into their elbow if needed.
- Maintain a safe distance from people - 6 feet is recommended.
- Get good sleep and minimize stress to stay healthy.
- Drink plenty of water.
And they will stay home when feeling sick to speed recovery and prevent spreading germs.
Our install technicians will NOT
- Shake hands (with customers or employees).
- Have unnecessary physical contact.
- Cough into their hands or inside customer’s homes.
With a clear focus on your health and safety, we are confident in our ability to navigate through recently challenging circumstances and earn your trust through our precautions and actions. If you have any further concerns, do not hesitate to raise them to us by emailing email@example.com.
If you witness a Sail Internet employee not practicing our safety routine, we want to know that too. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us.