Yes. New and existing customers who have applied and are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program can get $30 off of their bill each month. For more information on how this program works please contact our support desk at 844-438-8484.
Articles in this section
- Does Sail offer the Affordable Connectivity Program?
- Why are speeds in my complex less than 300 Mbps?
- Does Sail have a referral program?
- Why does Sail need my name, address, and phone number?
- What are Sail’s minimum download and upload speeds?
- When the service goes down, particularly at night or late hours, is there support that can respond and bring the service back up quickly?
- I am moving into a home where the previous owner/tenant had Sail Internet. How do I take over the Sail Internet connection?
- How do I run a wired Speed Test?
- What is the network latency with Sail Internet?
- How does Sail Internet serve my apartment building or condominium?