With most of our customers now working from home and schools moving to distance learning programs, we want to assure you that you do not need to worry about your internet service.
1. Sail's service can handle working from home and distance learning
- Your service has no data caps and no overage charges
- There is no limit to the number of devices that may connect
- Sail has high upload speeds perfect for video conferencing or uploading large files
- Our peak usage times remain during the evening and we designed our network to work well through peak times. We do not anticipate an impact to our service during the day from increased remote working or distance learning.
2. Feel safe with our personnel
Should you need on-site service, please know we are taking additional precautions to keep you and our technicians safe. Read about them here.
3. We're here when you need us
If you notice any issues with your service or have any questions for us, please check our support section for the latest network status and FAQs. You can also submit a request there or call us at (844) 438-8484.
We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.