A switch serving two relay stations started flapping at around 5:30pm. We believe the issue was heat-related. The switch was replaced.
Articles in this section
- WED June 24, 2020 at 6:40PM - Service Interruption in Berryessa/San Jose Area [RESOLVED]
- SUN JUNE 21, 2020 at 9:25AM - Service Interruption in Warm Springs and Weibel Area of Fremont [RESOLVED]
- WED May 27, 2020 at 10:50AM - Service Interruption in Weibel Area of Fremont [RESOLVED]
- MON MAY 25, 2020 at 9:00 PM: Internet Service Interruption in Alviso (Gold St Area) [RESOLVED]
- SUN MAR 29, 2020 at 11:30 PM: Internet Interruption in Santa Clara (Rivermark area) [RESOLVED]
- TUE Feb 25, 2020, 10:45 PM to 11:25 PM - Network Problem affecting Warm Springs, Fremont [RESOLVED]
- FRI Dec 13, 2019 at 9:15AM - Network problem for some customers in Milpitas, Fremont and San Francisco [RESOLVED]
- MON AUG 26, 2019 at 1PM - Outage at Plant 51 [RESOLVED]
- SUN AUG 18 at 9:08AM to 1:10PM - [RESOLVED] - Some users are unable to access the Internet. Issue has been resolved..
- THU June 6 at 2-3PM - Relay Maintenance is scheduled in the Rivermark Area [COMPLETED]