We are scheduled to do some minor relay maintenance at the Altavista and Cottonwood relays in Fremont. Service may be interrupted for brief periods of time while the maintenance is being done. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you.
Articles in this section
- Wednesday 5/31/23- Network Outage in Fremont [Resolved]
- Monday 5/29/23 7:14 PM - Network Outage in San Jose [Resolved]
- Monday 5/22/23 9:47 PM - Network Issue in Milpitas [Resolved]
- Wednesday 5/24/2023 3 PM - Planned Maintenance in San Jose [Resolved]
- Network Outage San Jose 5/19 11 AM [Resolved]
- ASUS ROUTER FIRMWARE ISSUES IDENTIFIED 5/17 and 5/18 [Resolved]
- Tuesday 5/16/23 5:58 AM - Outage in Dublin Area [Resolved]
- Monday 5/15/23 2:56 PM - Outage in Dublin Area [Resolved]
- Monday 5/15/2023 3 PM - Planned Maintenance in Milpitas [Resolved]
- Monday 5/15/2023 9 AM - Planned Maintenance in Fremont [Resolved]
The connection was up at the end of this window, but is now down once more in warm springs. Is this part of the same maintenance?
Hello Christopher, some additional work was needed in the Wiebel area, if you are in another location please reboot your devices first and then contact us if you need further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.