We are scheduled to do some minor relay maintenance at the Altavista and Cottonwood relays in Fremont. Service may be interrupted for brief periods of time while the maintenance is being done. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you.
Articles in this section
- MON AUG 26 at 1PM - Outage at Plant 51 [RESOLVED]
- SUN AUG 18 at 9:08AM to 1:10PM - [RESOLVED] - Some users are unable to access the Internet. Issue has been resolved..
- THU June 6 at 2-3PM - Relay Maintenance is scheduled in the Rivermark Area [COMPLETED]
- TUES May 28 at 7:39AM - The Sail Network was a target of a DDoS attack. The DDoS attack has been mitigated, and our network is operating normally. [RESOLVED]
- TUES May 14 at 7:00PM to 9:45PM - We experienced intermittent network issues which may have impacted web traffic to some destinations - [RESOLVED]
- TUES April 30 at 9AM to 10:30AM - Relay Maintenance Scheduled at Washo Relay in Fremont [COMPLETED]
- WED April 24 at 12:30PM to 1:30PM - Relay Maintenance Scheduled at Altavista and Cottonwood Relays in Fremont [COMPLETED]
- WED April 24 at 12PM - Relay Maintenance Scheduled in Weibel Area, Fremont [COMPLETED]
- TUES April 23, 2019 5:30PM-9:30PM - Intermittent service for some customers near Alta Vista Terrace in Warm Springs, Fremont [RESOLVED]
- TUES April 23, 2019 at 2:30PM - Short Service Interruption in N. Weibel Area Fremont [RESOLVED]