We had a brief network outage in Santa Clara - Rivermark area. An outdoor switch rebooted, causing an outage for several customers in the vicinity. Service should be back for all affected customers.
Articles in this section
- MON AUG 26 at 1PM - Outage at Plant 51 [RESOLVED]
- SUN AUG 18 at 9:08AM to 1:10PM - [RESOLVED] - Some users are unable to access the Internet. Issue has been resolved..
- THU June 6 at 2-3PM - Relay Maintenance is scheduled in the Rivermark Area [COMPLETED]
- TUES May 28 at 7:39AM - The Sail Network was a target of a DDoS attack. The DDoS attack has been mitigated, and our network is operating normally. [RESOLVED]
- TUES May 14 at 7:00PM to 9:45PM - We experienced intermittent network issues which may have impacted web traffic to some destinations - [RESOLVED]
- TUES April 30 at 9AM to 10:30AM - Relay Maintenance Scheduled at Washo Relay in Fremont [COMPLETED]
- WED April 24 at 12:30PM to 1:30PM - Relay Maintenance Scheduled at Altavista and Cottonwood Relays in Fremont [COMPLETED]
- WED April 24 at 12PM - Relay Maintenance Scheduled in Weibel Area, Fremont [COMPLETED]
- TUES April 23, 2019 5:30PM-9:30PM - Intermittent service for some customers near Alta Vista Terrace in Warm Springs, Fremont [RESOLVED]
- TUES April 23, 2019 at 2:30PM - Short Service Interruption in N. Weibel Area Fremont [RESOLVED]