Sail requires that you maintain a Customer Account on the Sail website. You must provide us with your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested as part of the sign-up process. Except where prohibited by applicable law, you agree to receive all communications about the Service by email, and that Sail may contact you about the Service using the contact information in your Customer Account.
Articles in this section
- Does Sail have a referral program?
- Why does Sail need my name, address, and phone number?
- What are Sail’s minimum download and upload speeds?
- When the service goes down, particularly at night or late hours, is there support that can respond and bring the service back up quickly?
- I am moving into a home where the previous owner/tenant had Sail Internet. How do I take over the Sail Internet connection?
- How do I run a wired Speed Test?
- What is the network latency with Sail Internet?
- How does Sail Internet serve my apartment building or condominium?
- How does Sail Internet bring service into my home?