Sail utilizes multiple data centers in the Bay Area for our backbone, and are expanding. The data centers currently are in downtown San Jose, Santa Clara, and Fremont.
Articles in this section
- Connecting to the Internet using VPN
- How should I configure my Google WiFi to work with Sail Internet?
- Can Sail equipment interfere with customer WiFi routers?
- Does Sail need the MAC address of my router?
- Why is my router's IP address changing?
- How does Electromagnetic (EM) Radiation (also called EMF radiation) from Sail Internet equipment compare with that from other electronic devices?
- Routers and Mesh Networks
- Can Sail's equipment interfere with E911 radio hardware?
- Given that service is over the air, what kind of security is used to prevent man-in-the-middle and other attacks?
- What is the uptime percentage of the service?