Sail utilizes multiple data centers in the Bay Area for our backbone, and are expanding. The data centers currently are in downtown San Jose, Santa Clara, and Fremont.
Articles in this section
- Does Sail need the MAC address of my router?
- Why is my router's IP address changing?
- How does Electromagnetic (EM) Radiation from Sail Internet equipment compare with that from other electronic devices?
- Routers and Mesh Networks
- Can Sail's equipment interfere with E911 radio hardware?
- Given that service is over the air, what kind of security is used to prevent man-in-the-middle and other attacks?
- What is the uptime percentage of the service?
- What frequencies does Sail Internet use? Is there a risk of interference with other wireless operators?
- How close is the nearest data center that connects to the Sail fiber backbone?