No. We only operate within FCC-approved bands that cause no interference to E911 systems.
Articles in this section
- Can I have fixed phone service with Sail?
- Connecting to the Internet using VPN
- How should I configure my Google WiFi to work with Sail Internet?
- Can Sail equipment interfere with customer WiFi routers?
- Does Sail need the MAC address of my router?
- Why is my router's IP address changing?
- How do Electromagnetic (EM) radio frequencies (also called EMF) from Sail Internet equipment compare with that from other electronic devices?
- Routers and Mesh Networks
- Can Sail's equipment interfere with E911 radio hardware?
- Given that service is over the air, what kind of security is used to prevent man-in-the-middle and other attacks?