Network latency is the sum of latency from your home network, latency from the Sail Internet network, and latency from other networks that need to be traversed to reach the desired destination. Most customers experience a latency of 2ms – 25ms from the Sail Internet network. This is well within what you need for a great gaming experience.
Articles in this section
- Does Sail have a referral program?
- Why does Sail need my name, address, and phone number?
- What are Sail’s minimum download and upload speeds?
- When the service goes down, particularly at night or late hours, is there support that can respond and bring the service back up quickly?
- I am moving into a home where the previous owner/tenant had Sail Internet. How do I take over the Sail Internet connection?
- How do I run a wired Speed Test?
- What is the network latency with Sail Internet?
- How does Sail Internet serve my apartment building or condominium?
- How does Sail Internet bring service into my home?