Sail Internet is a provider of high-speed internet services for single family homes, apartment buildings, condominiums, and businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our home town is Fremont, CA where we started bringing high-speed internet service to homes and businesses in 2015.
We use a technology called fixed-wireless internet, which has been very popular in rural America and Europe. We have fiber backbone access points at various locations (Fremont, San Jose) in the Bay Area, and use point to point and point-to-multipoint radios to broadcast signals to our relays. We are using this technology to rapidly expand our service areas in Fremont, Milpitas, Santa Clara, Cupertino and San Jose in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our next targeted expansion area is the San Francisco Peninsula.
For residents of single-family homes, we provide:
- High speed internet with speeds of 100-200 Mbps downstream, and 30-50 Mbps upstream
For residents of apartment buildings, condominiums, and other multi-family developments, we provide:
- High speed internet with speeds of 300 Mbps downstream, and 100 Mbps upstream
All our customers can expect:
- NO Contracts
- NO Hidden Fees
- NO Surprises
- Net Neutrality and will not slow your speeds down for viewing certain websites
- Your privacy and will not monitor your internet use nor sell your private data
- Superior customer service. We have earned consistent 5-Star reviews on Yelp!
We have many happy customers in single-family homes and apartment or condominium communities. Our communities include:
- Montebello (in Fremont)
- The Globe
- Plant 51
- Cahill Park
- Cannery Square at Monte Vista
- The Lofts on the Alameda
- Carrara at Tuscany Hills
- Oak Park Terrace (Cupertino)
- Miraval Homes (Santa Clara)
- Alexis Townhomes (Santa Clara)